Tuesday 5 July 2011

no tittle~

this saturday is our performance day~
i very nervous~ oh no~
that time i join this group is at MAY~
that time i say our competition still got so long~
but now, we still got 3 days only~
if we finish this competition~
i will very miss my teacher celica. uncle Daniel and all the dancers~
i hope this competition do so fast end~
i hope all my friend will come and support us~ =)
these few days~ my face look so tired~
this few days will be more tired~
and 4~7~2001 monday~
i go see (铁打) with teacher celica. elayne, maggie and uncle daniel wife~
the (shi fu) call me don't drink so many cold water~
and i very happy is teacher don't have video me~
cause the (si fu) make untill my back very pian~
that my tears come out from eyes~ oh gosh!!!
pain like hell~
i hope this saturday our competition will win~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment